Pure, Clean, Healthy Air.
We take air quality very seriously and treat each job as if it was our own family’s home or business. In addition to duct cleaning and sanitizing, our team of certified technicians specialize in dryer vent cleaning, fireplace cleaning, installation of attic ventilators, and kitchen exhaust cleaning.
Anyone can say they clean your clean ducts, but we provide before and after video with our state-of-the-art robotic video inspection equipment.
Cajun Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing is pleased to provide you with these professional air duct cleaning standards and H-VAC system cleaning according to the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA). We are fully licensed, insured, and certified and these are the standards we use when performing each and every job.
- Place rubberized drop clothes on flooring and plastic over furniture where supply registers are located
- Connect 2,500cfm HEPA-AIRE power vacuum to place system under negative pressure
- Remove, clean, and sanitize supply air registers
- Remove, clean, and sanitize return air registers
- Air wash and chemically clean evaporator coil in place
- Remove, disassemble, clean, and sanitize blower assembly.
- Clean and sanitize gas furnace of electric heat strips
- Create access port(s) for cleaning
- Hand clean all accessibly entry points
- Clean supply air ductwork with electrically driven brushes
- Air-Sweep ducts forward and back sweep duct from plenum
- Sanitize ductwork with EPA sanitizer disinfectant
- Encapsulate all supply internally lined insulated ductwork with fungicidal protective coating
- Furnish and install sheet metal access plate(s)
- Blow out drain line
- Clean and sanitize main drain pan in place
- Clean up thoroughly upon completion
We accept all major credit cards