Do you experience any of the following?
- Sinus Problems
- Nasal Congestion
- Excessive Dust on your Furniture
- Musty Odors when your Heat or A/C is running
Do you have an Indoor Air Pollution Problem?
- Do you have an air circulating system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter?
- Do you have pets?
- Are there smokers in the house?
- Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your household furniture?
- Do you experience headaches, nausea, burning sensations in the nose, throat, or eyes when inside the home?
- Do you have ‘dust trails’ or discoloring coming out of your air duct registers?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, your home may suffer from Indoor Air Pollution.
Dirt, dust, mold, pollen, and animal dander are recirculated through our air ducts every time we turn on our heat or air conditioner. Combine this with moisture and you have the ideal breeding ground for fungi, germs, and household mold. Studies have confirmed that some diseases are spread by contaminated air ducts.
Benefits of duct cleaning include:
- Drastically Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Remove Allergens
- Remove Odors
- Lower Your Electric Bill
- Remove Pet Dander
- Cleans, Disinfects, and Reduces Dust
- Reduces Risk of Fire
- Reduces Fungus, Bacteria, Pollen, and other Debris
We accept all major credit cards